Monday, February 2, 2015

A Good Food Day


A Good Food Day
by Marco Canora



If you're very lucky, every day is a good food day. 

Most of us, however, suffer bad food days like we suffer bad hair days.   When I'm on the road, on the plane, on the train, I have to settle for what I can get, not what is best for me.   Most of us need a few cheat days.  After all, nobody's perfect.

What I love about this book is that it reaffirms what I hold true and dear to my heart, and stomach:  good foods can and do taste good.  Being healthy does not mean sacrificing flavor.   It means changes, yes.  Exercise, yes.  Bland, no.

Marco Canora is a professional chef who was forced to make some life changes.  So, he wrote this book with every day recipes that will love your body, and your body will love.  His principles are simple and intuitive.  Real food.  Eating must be enjoyable.  Quality.  The photos will make your mouth water.  Keen emphasis on vegetables, grains and beans.

Show your body some love, and find the joy in healthful eating.

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."


No comments:

Post a Comment