Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Chinese Girls Don't Swear, The Buckeye Edition


BUCKEYES and FRIENDS OF BUCKEYES

Please SAVE the date Thursday, July 23, 7 PM and come see me perform at the Akron Civic Center. Comedy!! 

Me Make You Laugh Longtime! 

CHINESE GIRLS DON'T SWEAR. Info and tickets available at 
http://akroncivic.com/site/page.php?id=422&eventid=1865

Many moons ago, I performed ballet at the Akron Civic Theatre.  Now, I'm going to perform my one woman show, a hybrid of storytelling and stand up comedy.

I am performing the night before my official class reunion begins.  So some of my former classmates will bless me with their attendance.   It promises to be a night to remember.  I used to perform ballet at the Akron Civic Theatre.  If you told me I'd be back again then, I would have thought you were crazy.  If you go home again, make them laugh.  LeBron James would approve.





No comments:

Post a Comment